Second Hand Uniforms
The TLCCA, both as a service to the school community and as a fundraising venture, operate the Second Hand Uniform Shop. This service offers parents the opportunity to buy and sell second hand items in good condition for half the price of new items. Parents may wish to donate items for sale with all profits going to the TLCCA or choose to earn 50% commission on items once those items have been sold. All money raised by TLCCA will go towards funding project initiatives.
To view a current list of stock available at the TLCCA Second Hand Uniform shop – click here. The list is updated frequently so check back often!
The Second Hand Uniform Shop will be open each Thursday during term from 2:45pm to 3:45pm and by appointment at other times. The Shop is located on the other side of the toilet block in the primary under-covered area.
If you wish to donate or sell items, please be aware of the following:
- The TLCCA will not pay upfront for uniform donations.
- Please ensure all items are washed/dry-cleaned and in good condition (no tears, no stains, not faded, no broken zips, name labels removed, etc).
- Bring items into the uniform stall collection days as advertised throughout the year.
- We will hold items on consignment for two years or until sold. Unsold items may be donated to charity, passed onto the sick bay or College Care or disposed of appropriately.
- No names will be kept on the items. A unique ID number will be used to track your items.
- Socks, tights and swimwear are not for resale.
- No accounts, holds or lay-bys.
- Item exchange is available if the wrong size was selected, in which case an exchange for the relevant size is permitted, if available. If the correct size is not available, the item can be returned in accordance with the returns policy.
- Returns are only available within 24 hours of purchase and will attract a 5% handling fee.
- There will be no negotiation or “special deals”.
- Only cash, credit and debit cards are accepted.
- We reserve the right to deem the goods donated unfit for resale.
- Items for sale will only be accepted with a fully complete Second Hand Uniforms sale form attached
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
Contact our parent volunteer Corrinne on email: firstname.lastname@example.org