The resources are Wellbeing support tools for students, parents and carers. We encourage you to access these resources and we will continue to update this page as we come across other valuable wellbeing resources. Please feel free to contact the following staff if you or your children require wellbeing support:
Simple Guide for Parents
Health and Wellbeing
- Headspace - The information provided in the above link is for young people affected by stress related to Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19). There is a helpful interactive guide on stress that some may find helpful.
- Beyond Blue - Beyond Blue Support Service offers short-term counselling and referrals via phone and online chat.
- Lifeline - Lifeline’s telephone, text and webchat services will continue to operate as normal during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Managing your Mental Health
QLD Specific Contacts
- Parentline (QLD/ NT) - Parentline is a confidential telephone service providing professional counselling and support in Queensland and the Northern Territory.
- Triple P - Positive Parenting Program - Internationally-acclaimed parenting program which is offered free to all Queensland parents and carers of children up to 16 years of age.
- DV Connect - Accommodation as well as crisis counselling and safety planning to help Queensland women, men, children and pets find pathways to safety, away from domestic, family and sexual violence.
- 1800RESPECT - Assault, domestic and family violence support service. The service providesinformation, referrals and counselling 24 hours a day, every day of the year.